As the number of expenses, income streams and possible investment options grow and become more complex, it is increasingly difficult to make decisions on the most suitable superannuation, insurance and other important financial factors.
An ever-increasing number of people are turning to professional advice to receive informed and transparent recommendations that make these decisions easy and pain-free. Good financial advice will provide solutions that are reflective of your individual goals and circumstances.
At Synchron, we have established a network of qualified and experienced financial advisers across Australia who can help to provide you with a workable path to accomplish your long-term financial goals. Synchron advisers offer financial advice and management across budgeting, debt strategies, superannuation (including SMSF), insurance, investment solutions and managed funds, ongoing advice and other specialist advice services – all tailored to your unique circumstances.
Synchron advisers provide quality advice to maximise returns from existing assets and expand your portfolio to achieve financial freedom and security. Our advisers apply a tailored approach designed to assist clients in meeting their specific financial and lifestyle goals.
Synchron advisers offer a clear, step-by-step process in providing you appropriate financial advice programmed specifically for your needs. When you meet with a Synchron adviser, they will:
1. First collect information to help understand your goals and requirements. This includes your current financial situation, your general approach to money, and the level of investment risk you are comfortable with. They will also discuss any fees and costs upfront, so there are no surprises.
2. Help define and tease apart your exact financial goals and current position. They will provide guidance on suitable objectives if required and clarify what can realistically be achieved regarding your short-, medium- and long-term goals.
3. Discuss, identify and agree on the scope and level of advice you need. This varies with life-stage, current financial position and the targets set.
4. Provide you with a Statement of Advice (SOA). Your SOA details all recommendations in your unique financial plan regarding life protection, asset structuring, investment options and growth targets. Whilst your adviser will explain it, it’s important to read it in full.
5. Discuss the SOA and all recommendations. Here you can address any questions or uncertainties you may have. Ultimately you decide which strategies you are comfortable to pursue.
6. Help implement the financial strategy. Here, your adviser will take care of the paperwork to implement the desired recommendations.